Ask Me Anything $150
1 Hour One-to-one phone, Skype, or Facetime mentoring are designed for those who need my undivided attention, motivation, direction and a push forward in their business! We can discuss whatever you’d like- from fears and obstacles you may be are facing, photo critique, what gear you should purchase, Website critique, Photoshop and Lightroom basics, editing, workflow, marketing tactics, pricing, beginner steps for building your business and portfolio, and more! It’s totally up to you! If you are ready to go beyond the endless and confusing youtube videos and want someone to hold your hand a little bit then an one to one session just might be for you!
Contact me to book your “Ask me Anything” session
Photography Essentials $150
This 4- week live online workshop will go over the basics for using your camera and getting off of Automatic mode and into Manual. Each week, I will hold your hand and give you the necessary tools needed to get off automatic and into manual so you can take your photos to the next level. This class is designed to be highly interactive and you will be able to ask questions and will also be given assignments that will be critiqued so that you can learn from your mistakes. Attendees will also be given a workshop workbook to serve as a resource to go back to when you forget or need a refresher!
- How your camera works
- Manual Mode
- Types of Lenses and their purpose
- Shutter Speed and motion
- Focus and focal point
- White Balance
- Camera Settings
THIS IS FOR YOU IF..
You recently bought or were gifted a new DSLR camera but do not know how to properly use it
- You have been winging it and have been shooting with Automatic settings and not getting the results you have been looking for
- You have an interest and passion for photography and would like to take the proper steps towards perfecting your craft.
Workshops are Saturdays at 12:30 DST/ Next Workshop starts in June!
Finding Your Sparkle: Portfolio Building Workshop
Bringing your dream portfolio to life!
- 2 hour teaching on the steps to building your sustainable portfolio; your ideal client, setting your intentions, using your resources to portfolio build on a budget, creating a collaborative team, and ways to earn an income while building your portfolio, posing and shooting using natural light and strobe or speedlite.
2 hour fully styled shootout in a gorgeous Atlanta, GA area with models
- Small intimate setting of only 4-5 photographers
Comprehensive editing videos retouching the pictures from our shoot